Sunday, March 18, 2012

2012 Natural Products Expo West




This is the first year that I've attended the Natural Products Expo West.  After hearing about it for several years I finally attended.  Let me tell you after three days of walking what is the equivalent of a football field in order to sample products from over 3000 vendors from all over the world I am still exhausted.  It's one week later and I now have the energy to write THIS post just to let you know that I attended this new age bohemian product paradise.

I have a few weeks of product review forthcoming.  There are so many companies that are conscious  and so many were nice to give me lovely full sized samples of items most likely several companies will have to share individual posts.  But here's a sneak peek into the magnitude of the experience was like.  Take note of the floor-plan; the third image on the bottom of this page,  I walked from area A to area D twice.  That took me two days to walk.  Me and my trusty rolling cart/bag.  I had no energy for area E.  This was essentially the worlds largest gifting suite for natural shops and health food stores, and buyers.  As a member of the press I was too happy to take on the task of this event.  That being said over the next few weeks I will be very happy to share what I discovered, who I met along the way and what hot new health supplements, foods and beverages were represented at the show.  I am certain that you all will be happy with what I have to share.  No more toxic products!!!
Thank You Sponsors - ClifBar

 



I will make an effort to post something new every day until I go through all of the products including ones I've been enjoying leading up to my full reports.  Have a great night!  

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing about other products that you found interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any update on TOASTMASTERS? Your expressive writing places me right at the action!

    ReplyDelete

map...

My drink...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

des by


Blog elements designed by
Digital elements created by
Ashalee Wall Designs

"Time won't give you time..."

Logo

Archive

arch list

- cereal a Poem Amazing photos Award # 7 Award #1 Award #2 Award #3 Award #4 Award #5 Award #6 Black history month Blogging is a world. Brain Power Business Career slump CCC a worthwhile church to visit in NYC Challenges Choices Choices II Choices III CRRA Do the right thing Doing business with relatives - um not so much Dr. Terarai Trent E- books Eco Friendly Event Events Faith Favorite items Fight the power. Foreign film gadgets Get the hint buddy gluten free Gratitude in the small stuff Green event Happy New Year 2010 Health Health - cake Health - compost Health - coping Health - dark chocolate Health - food blogs Health - laundry detergent Health - memory Health - raw sweets Health - Shape-Ups Health - thoughts Health - trader joe's Health - your brain Heath Home page Humor inspiration Little known tips Make someone smile Mama Africa! Meditation Mensa quotes MLK holiday Movie quote Movie quotes Movie review movies music My other blog natural immunity Only time will reveal one's true character. Organizations Penmanship Product review Quote Quote me once quote me twice... Quotes that are worthy Quotes that are worthy part deux Random thoughts Rebuild Recycle review Review - holiday Shopping Silent Saturday Silent Saturday photos SITScation 2009 soda Stalking Stand Up Sustainable people Taking a break is good. taste buds tea Technology Tithe your time Toast to someone that you love. Toastmasters trash bags Trivial Pursuit Tuesday toast - Parenting isn't easy Tuesday Toast - pay it forward Tuesday toast - Public programming Tuesday toast - the underground Tuesday toast - who doesn't want to be a billionaire? volunteer wheat free Wood Instruments Wordle #1 Wordle #1 winners Wordle #2 Wordle #2 winner Wordle #3 Wordle #3 winner Wordle #4 Wordle #4 winner Wordle #5 Wordle #5 winner Wordle #6 You can do all things Your body is a temple