A Wordle is similar to a crossword puzzle; Wordles can be placed vertically, horizontally or randomly on a page.
Hint: My Wordles will always be quotes by historic, political or pop culture figures, the bible, or everyday cliche's.
How it works:
- I'll give you the name of the author and the Wordle puzzle.
- Click on the puzzle to get a closer view.
- Leave a comment informing me of your participation this week.
- Leave an additional comment with your actual answer.
- You must be get the quote correct, verbatim, no paraphrases.
- I'll contact you via email to let you know that you have won the challenge. Please add my Wordle Wednesday Winner button to your trophy case/awards.
- Grab my blog button, add it to your blog roll and follow me.
- I'll contact you via email letting you know if you are a weekly winner or a grand prize winner. If you are a grand prize winner, I'll put you in touch with the manufacturer who will deliver the prize to you directly.
Because tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'll announce the winners on Monday, the last day of the month November 30, 2009, in order to give more people a chance to play.
I don't usually have prizes to dole out each week because discovering new quotes and creating the Wordles is a thrill [for me] and I hope [for you] learning [or remembering] the answer is truly it's own reward :-)
However this week, my fifth week doing this challenge is special because Fern from Mystic Wonders Inc. the creator of the Eco Balls - Complete Laundry System was kind enough to sponsor this weeks challenge. Please click on the highlighted words to read all about this item. And read a powerful testimonial here.
Unfortunately there can be only one grand prize winner. Are you challenged? Are you ready?
The quote today is by Bruce Barton, author, publicist, congressman, magazine editor:
My best to all participants & HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!