Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Big, Fat Greek Shout Out - Part Deux

On my last post about body butter, I raved about Korres products which are great but a little pricey.  So I want to offer you all a powerful alternative - KleanSpa Extreme Moistuer Shea.  This is better on your budget, you can call toll free for a consultation [866-412-7343], create your own fragrance, mix and match fragrances, choose from her inventory, or opt for fragrance free products.

[Disclaimer] I know a dear, dear lady named Jennifer Hardaway who is the creator and owner of KleanSpa.  

KleanSpa LLC
(KleanSpa is one word not two)

We met a while ago at one of the networking events for entrepreneurs that I regularly attend.  I received one of her room fragrances in a gift bag that I used a few times that week.  One spritz left my kitchen and restrooms fragrant for hours without my choking down any fumes.  They also double as perfume body fragrance - brilliant!

Since KleanSpa is located in Los Angeles I visited one of her two locations closest to me and have been a faithful customer ever since.  Long long ago I stopped purchasing lotions and room sprays from the drug store opting for more natural products.  I used to choke after using room sprays and after researching why that happened I discovered that room sprays often contain neurotoxins.  And many lotions contain toxic chemicals.  Since our skin is the largest organ on our bodies and we need our brains to function it's important to treat them both with honor and wisdom.  It's good to use my product reviews as a resource for your wisdom but it's up to you to honor your body with what you put onto it and what you put into it - both literally and figuratively.

Anyway my new favorite extreme moister product is the 4 oz. pomegranate-fig lotion.  This product [and actually all of her lotions] feel like you are putting the texture of whipped butter on your body without the grease. All evidence of ash dryness was gone in an instant from any part of my body and I sometimes use it on my face!  I said sometimes because I typically prefer fragrance free items on my face but in a pinch KleanSpa is fantastic. You can even snap your fingers after application. This means nothing slippery is on the surface of your skin, because the essential oils are absorbed.  Here is a list of the ingredients KleanSpa uses.  If you have any negative reaction [allergies, gluten issues] to their ingredients the unique thing about KleanSpa is that they will custom blended for you which makes YOU in charge of what you put on your body.

Moisturize  Extreme Moisture Shea Lotion
(photos courtesy of KleanSpa.com)
No longer at the manufactures mercy, at KleanSpa, you take control of your health and wellness.  Worthy of repeating, you can call the toll free number for consultation and advise.

Not to exclude your man from such pampering, they have products specifically for men too; check it out here.  I just love, love, love KleanSpa and hopefully you will too.  If you join their newsletter you get 25% off your first item ordered online!  Sign up here:  http://kleanspa.com/KleanSpa-Newsletter.html

 Blending Parties Happy blending


2 comments:

  1. share motivational words buddy
    Be proud of yourself, Although there are not Liked. Sometimes they hate because they can not be like you.
    may be useful and Greetings: D, I wait a visit behind ya: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. share words of motivation

    Ignore those who try to bring you down, they do it because they have to be next to you.
    Greetings luck always and waited behind ya visit

    ReplyDelete

map...

My drink...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

des by


Blog elements designed by
Digital elements created by
Ashalee Wall Designs

"Time won't give you time..."

Logo

Archive

arch list

- cereal a Poem Amazing photos Award # 7 Award #1 Award #2 Award #3 Award #4 Award #5 Award #6 Black history month Blogging is a world. Brain Power Business Career slump CCC a worthwhile church to visit in NYC Challenges Choices Choices II Choices III CRRA Do the right thing Doing business with relatives - um not so much Dr. Terarai Trent E- books Eco Friendly Event Events Faith Favorite items Fight the power. Foreign film gadgets Get the hint buddy gluten free Gratitude in the small stuff Green event Happy New Year 2010 Health Health - cake Health - compost Health - coping Health - dark chocolate Health - food blogs Health - laundry detergent Health - memory Health - raw sweets Health - Shape-Ups Health - thoughts Health - trader joe's Health - your brain Heath Home page Humor inspiration Little known tips Make someone smile Mama Africa! Meditation Mensa quotes MLK holiday Movie quote Movie quotes Movie review movies music My other blog natural immunity Only time will reveal one's true character. Organizations Penmanship Product review Quote Quote me once quote me twice... Quotes that are worthy Quotes that are worthy part deux Random thoughts Rebuild Recycle review Review - holiday Shopping Silent Saturday Silent Saturday photos SITScation 2009 soda Stalking Stand Up Sustainable people Taking a break is good. taste buds tea Technology Tithe your time Toast to someone that you love. Toastmasters trash bags Trivial Pursuit Tuesday toast - Parenting isn't easy Tuesday Toast - pay it forward Tuesday toast - Public programming Tuesday toast - the underground Tuesday toast - who doesn't want to be a billionaire? volunteer wheat free Wood Instruments Wordle #1 Wordle #1 winners Wordle #2 Wordle #2 winner Wordle #3 Wordle #3 winner Wordle #4 Wordle #4 winner Wordle #5 Wordle #5 winner Wordle #6 You can do all things Your body is a temple