The Lovely Mrs. Excy [that's her hubby] or as we know her as [the lovely] A. over at I Wonder Wye. Has honored me with my seventh blog award. The theme behind acceptance is to send this to six other bloggers while divulging six things you cannot possibly know about me. But since this is my seventh award I've chosen seven bloggers and seven little known facts.
My seven choices are blogs that I adore but ones about which you may not have heard. None of these will disappoint. Read the older posts too:
- Peas Love Carrots - creative yummy ideas from 'pursuits in edible chemistry.' Great photos of what should be on my table every night but...NOT!
- ...a vegetarian in the middle east - scrumptious alternative recipes for your palate and mine. Looking forward to trying her stuff and blogging all about it.
- Live.Eat.Love - never a disappointing photo of what soup is on for the moment/day/week/season/year.
- Natural and Organic Body Care - shares a passion for the healthier things in life.
- Vent - Canadian new to the blog world with unique perspectives, poetry and rants.
- Scenes From The Back of My Eyelids - one of my favorite daily reads. Go over to read her & you'll see why :-)
- Vino Bodega - now that she's in bar tending school, her ideas are funny and fun.
The seven unknown things are:
- I use perfumed magazine insert samples to make my clothing drawers fragrant.
- I recently had an interview at a show that is a television institution, it was a thrill that went well. Now the waiting game begins... ugh!
- I am always cold, even in 70 degree weather I usually wear socks in the house all-year-round.
- I'm weird about my mail. When I get it, I must go right indoors and read it ALL now, no matter what.
- I think that sing songy commercials rock the casbah i.e.: "Ice cream and cake and cake, Ice cream and cake and cake. Ice cream and cake do the ice cream and cake!"
- My middle name is spelled with two E's at the end. That name is Barbee [as in Barbie doll] - don't laugh.
- I have an older sister whose first name ends with two E's also. Her name is Leslee [not Leslie]- it's okay to laugh now. Just kidding sis you know I love you with my life.