I spend a great amount of time in the health and wellness community. This information was recently given to me and trusting the source, I thought I'd pass it along to you. Here are a few tidbits to file away in your literal or mental Rolodex. Enjoy!
- Did you know that drinking two glasses of Gatorade can relieve headache pain almost immediately-without the unpleasant side effects caused by traditional pain relievers?
- Did you know that Colgate Toothpaste makes an excellent salve for burns?
- Before you head to the drugstore for high-priced inhaler filled with mysterious chemicals, try chewing on a few curiously strong Altoids peppermints. They'll clear up your stuffed nose.
- Achy muscles from a bout of flu? Mix 1 tablespoon horseradish in 1 cup of Olive Oil. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes, then apply it as a massage oil for instant relief for aching muscles.
- Soar throat? Just mix a 1/4 cup vinegar with a 1/4 cup honey and take 1 tablespoon 6 times per day. Vinegar kills bacteria.
Disclaimer: I am not compensated in any way by the companies mentioned and represented in this post. As always consult your respective, personal health professionals for advise.