One of my favorite humor blogs, and I have several, is Crazy People I've Worked With. It is the brainchild of Anita, who has evidentially worked with a variety of lunatics who have touched her life so prominently that she dedicated an entire blog to both sharing those experiences and having us submit stories for her to post so everyone can be universally mortified. If I were to have thought of this idea mine would have been called Crazy People With Whom I've Worked. But proper English would not have been funny and it wouldn't have worked so it's best that I didn't create that blog (snapping fingers - Darn!).
Anywho, THIS post is not quite a meme* but rather a tribute because I love the idea of a challenging cerebral exercise. For the non bloggers a Meme*- according to the urban dictionary is -
- Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
- Reintarnation - Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
- Dopeler Effect - The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
- Pokemon, (n.) - A Rastafarian proctologist.
- Oyster, (n.) - A person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
Here are a few of my attempts:
- Populiar- an infamous wolf crier.
- Arachofrobia - the fear of fabulous and very large ethnic hair
- Produce- Any number two playing card who works in Vegas full time.
- Bushwhacked - The state of mind of an American who considered our 43rd president to be the pied piper.
- sorrow- remorse one develops after eating caviar.
Put the credit card down and open up your dictionary.